2019 MedStart Program at The University of Toledo’s College of Medicine
To purchase a MedStart Program diagnostic/game plan session, please follow these steps.
Step 1: Payment
- Fee: $600. Click on the Buy Now button (below) to pay via PayPal or credit card. *If you do not hear from MedEdits promptly, please check your spam/junk folder or contact us.
- By submitting payment, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- After payment is submitted, we will send you a MedEdits Diagnostic Inventory questionnaire to complete and directions on how to proceed.
The MedStart Early Assurance Program at The University of Toledo’s College of Medicine in Toledo, Ohio allows students who want to pursue a career in medicine to apply before the regular admissions cycle without a MCAT score.
MedStart EAP 2019 Admissions Package Includes:
- One Hour Game Plan Session with written feedback
- Review, content suggestion, and editing for MedStart’s EAP essays (up to three revisions per essay)
- MedEdits student collaborative workspace
- eBook: The MedEdits Guide to Medical School Admissions, by Dr. Jessica Freedman former admissions committee member at Mt. Sinai
- eBook: The Medical School Interview by Dr. Jessica Freedman
Interview prep can be added on once an interview is granted.
MedStart Program at The University of Toledo’s College of Medicine