Beat more than 150 applicants.
The MedStart Early Assurance Program at The University of Toledo’s College of Medicine in Toledo, Ohio allows students who want to pursue a career in medicine to apply before the regular admissions cycle without a MCAT score.
MedStart EAP 2019 Admissions Package Includes:
- One Hour Game Plan Session with written feedback *Fee listed above
- Review, content suggestion, and editing for MedStart’s EAP essays (up to three revisions per essay)
- MedEdits student collaborative workspace
- eBook: The MedEdits Guide to Medical School Admissions, by Dr. Jessica Freedman former admissions committee member at Mt. Sinai
- eBook: The Medical School Interview by Dr. Jessica Freedman
Interview prep can be added on once an interview is granted.
To purchase a MedStart Program diagnostic/game plan session, please follow these steps.
Step 1: Payment
- Fee: $600. Click on the Buy Now button (below) to pay via PayPal or credit card. *If you do not hear from MedEdits promptly, please check your spam/junk folder or contact us.
- By submitting payment, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- After payment is submitted, we will send you a MedEdits Diagnostic Inventory questionnaire to complete and directions on how to proceed.
MedStart Program at The University of Toledo’s College of Medicine