MedEdits Medical Admissions is growing!
Founded by a physician, former medical school and residency admissions member, and medical educator, MedEdits offers personalized guidance for medical applicants along the entire medical continuum. We pride ourselves in being true experts with real-world admissions and teaching experience at some of the best medical institutions in the United States.
Because MedEdits has an academic and scholarly emphasis, we seek out individuals who have successfully made it to, and through, residency training. We also value professionals who have worked in medical education and admissions at the faculty level.
- We do not hire current medical students or individuals who lack medical admissions experience.
- We do not hire people who graduated medical school and never completed a residency or left residency before graduating.
These high standards distinguish us from our competitors and is one reason why students and families choose to work with us.
MedEdits faculty are:
- Former admissions officers.
- Experienced medical educators.
- Committed scholars who are devoted to lifelong learning.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and approachable educators who can inspire motivated students.
- Can inspire all types of students including those seeing admission to the best medical schools in the country as well as those who just want to get in somewhere!
- Excellent communicators who are also tech-savvy.
- Patient, reliable, flexible, and personable.
- Highly motivated self-starters.
- Honest, ethical, and realistic.
- Team players.
MedEdits is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Medical School Admissions Experts
- Residency Match Experts
- STEM-Focused College Admissions Experts
- BS/MD Experts
- MCAT tutors (must earn in the 98th percentile or above on the MCAT and have a minimum of two years tutoring experience.)
- USMLE/COMLEX tutors (must earn in the 97th percentile or above on the USMLE/COMLEX and have a minimum of two years tutoring experience.)
- All admissions faculty must have served on admissions committees preferably at the faculty level.
- We do not hire current medical students.
If you are interested in joining our exceptional group of faculty, email your curriculum vitae and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.