The FlexMed Early Acceptance Program at The Mount Sinai Icahn School of Medicine in New York City allows students who are sure they want to pursue a career in medicine to apply to the medical school in the sophomore year of college.
FlexMed 2019 Admissions Package Includes:
- One Hour Game Plan Session with written feedback
- Review, content suggestion, and editing for three FlexMed essays (up to three revisions per essay)
- Review, content suggestion, and editing for up to 15 FlexMed Activities Entries (up to three revisions per essay)
- MedEdits student collaborative workspace
- eBook: The MedEdits Guide to Medical School Admissions, by Dr. Jessica Freedman former admissions committee member at Mt. Sinai
- eBook: The Medical School Interview by Dr. Jessica Freedman
Interview prep can be added on once an interview is granted.
FlexMed Early Admission Program at the Icahn School of Medicine Admissions Requirements
- 2 semesters of:
- biology OR chemistry OR physics
- Three letters of reference
- Written Application and Essays
2018 FlexMed Essay Prompts
- Please describe something in your life that has given you a great sense of personal, academic, or professional accomplishment. (2000 characters)
- Please describe something in your life that has given you a great sense of personal, academic, or professional disappointment. (2000 characters)
- Describe how FlexMed will change your educational plan and enhance your future career in medicine. Please concentrate on how you will use the flexibility afforded by FlexMed, and not on the FlexMed requirements. (2000 characters)’
- Activities Entries from High School and College (up to 90 words per entry)
To purchase a package or service, please follow these steps.
Step 1: Payment
- Fee: $3000. Click on the ADD TO CART button (below) to pay via PayPal or credit card. *If you do not hear from MedEdits promptly, please check your spam/junk folder or contact us.
- By submitting payment, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- After payment is submitted, we will send you a MedEdits Diagnostic Inventory questionnaire to complete and directions on how to proceed.
FlexMed Early Admissions Program