Feinberg Northwestern Undergraduate Premedical Scholars Program (NUPSP) Services
NUPSP Option #1: Diagnostic / Brainstorming Session
One hour session via phone or Zoom
Some topics that can be discussed during hourly advising sessions include:
Scholarly and Extracurricular Activities
Choosing Letters of Reference
Candidacy and Academic Enhancement
Application and Academic Timeline
Northwestern Undergraduate Premedical Scholars Program (NUPSP) at Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois
Option #2: NUPSP Package
Diagnostic / Brainstorming Session
Activity Descriptions. Includes 3 Most Meaningful Activities
Secondary Essay Editing
Unlimited Messaging with Advisor
*Interview Preparation can be Purchased Separately.
Prior to submission of an application to the Northwestern Undergraduate Premedical Scholars Program, interested students who have met admission requirements should:
- Fully familiarize yourself with the Feinberg School of Medicine’s medical curriculum and features of the school by visiting: MD Education.
- Explore fully the extent of their motivation towards a career in medicine. Also seek advice from your premedical adviser and your college adviser on whether the Feinberg program is a good fit for you and, subsequently, determine your commitment to a binding Feinberg attendance decision.
- Meet with a premedical advisor in Health Professions Advising for assistance in evaluating your completed academic course of study and extra-academic activities for the NUPSP application. If you do not already have an assigned pre-health advisor, email email@example.com to be assigned an advisor and schedule an appointment.
- NUPSP Deadlines:
- Wednesday, 12/13/23: NUPSP Applications (Primary & Secondary) & Letters of Recommendation
- Wednesday, 1/3/24: NU Transcript
- The NUPSP interview dates are Tuesday, 1/31/24 & Wednesday, 2/2/24.
Cycle 2024 Primary and Secondary applications will be posted here when available.