YOU HAVE THE PASSION. MEDICAL SCHOOL IS YOUR DREAM.
YOU JUST NEED A LITTLE GUIDANCE. WE WILL HELP YOU GET INTO D.O. SCHOOL.
The vast majority of osteopathic medical school applicants who work with MedEdits are accepted to osteopathic medical schools. Some of our clients have pristine records, but, many have a candidacy flaw (or two) such as a less than ideal MCAT score, poor grades, or a circuitous path to medical school.
Some of MedEdits’ clients come to us knowing an osteopathic medical career is in their futures and only apply to osteopathic medical schools. Others are “borderline” allopathic medical school candidates and apply to osteopathic medical schools as a viable and attractive option.
Regardless of the situation you are in, we can help smooth out the edges of your candidacy, turning your liabilities in to assets, so you shine.
MedEdits clients have success that is unmatched. As former medical school admissions officers and medical school faculty who have also worked with students privately for more than seven years, students have access to our wisdom, knowledge and insight which gives them a distinct advantage in the osteopathic medical school admissions process.
Applying to Texas medical schools via TMDSAS? Check out our TMDSAS primary application packages.
Applying to MD/PhD programs? Check out our MD/PhD packages.
Do you plan to apply to medical school in one year or more? Not ready to commit to a medical school admissions package? Consider having a Discovery Session.
Visitors to this page may also be interested in the following articles by MedEdits’ faculty:
To purchase a package or service, please follow these steps.
Step 1: Payment
Submit payment below. Click on the BUY NOW button (below) to pay via PayPal or credit card.
*If you do not hear from MedEdits promptly, please check your spam/junk folder or contact us. By submitting payment, you agree to our terms and conditions.
After payment is submitted, we will send you a diagnostic inventory questionnaire to complete and directions on how to proceed.
Step 2: Schedule Your Session
*You can also click on this button to view our calendar/availability before submitting payment.
Osteopathic Medical School Admissions Packages (AACOMAS)
- Discovery or Brainstorming Session (one hour via phone or Skype; includes prereview of materials & written feedback)
- Personal Statement Editing (rough draft up to 850 words, up to three revisions)
- Application Entry Editing (entries must adhere to character limits, includes up to three revisions)
- School List Review
- Mock Interview (one hour via phone/Skype, individualized written feedback, MMI or traditional)
- Secondary Essay Editing (up to three revisions per essay)
- Monthly Meeting: Monthly question and answer sessions hosted by MedEdits staff.
- FREE copy of The MedEdits Guide to Medical School Admissionsby Dr. Jessica Freedman
Pricing table with an Table ID of "mededits_2nd_mobile" is not defined.
MedEdits offers packages for applicants to BS/MD accelerated programs. Please sign up for a FREE 15 minute consultation or call us to learn more.