We have designed packages specifically for students applying to Texas medical schools via The Texas Medical & Dental School Application (TMDSAS).
- May 1: Application Opens
- Mid July 2017-Mid January 2018 Medical School Interviews
- Aug 1: Early Decision Program Application Deadline
- Sep 15: Early Decision Program Results Announced
- Sep 29: Medical/Dental/Veterinary School Application Deadline
- Oct 16: Medical Schools Non-TX Residents and Special Programs Acceptances Begin
- Nov 15 – Dec 31: Medical Schools May Extend Offers of Acceptance to Texas Residents Prior to the Match
- Feb 1: Match Results Announced& Rolling Admissions Period Begins
- Dates subject to change by the TMDSAS.
The vast majority of students applying through TMDSAS also apply through AMCAS. We have therefore created two packages that will suit students applying through both application systems. If you need a different set of services, please contact us.
To purchase a package or service, please follow these steps.
Step 1: Payment
Submit payment below. Click on the BUY NOW button (below) to pay via PayPal or credit card.
*If you do not hear from MedEdits promptly, please check your spam/junk folder or contact us. By submitting payment, you agree to our terms and conditions.
After payment is submitted, we will send you a diagnostic inventory questionnaire to complete and directions on how to proceed.
Step 2: Schedule Your Session
Click here to schedule your one hour session.
*You can also click on this button to view our calendar/availability before submitting payment.
- Discovery or Brainstorming Session (one hour via Skype or phone)
- Personal Statement Edit (rough draft up to 850 words, up to three edits)
- TMDSAS Application Entry Edit (must adhere to application character limits, up to three edits)
- AMCAS Application Entry Edit (must adhere to application character limits, up to three edits)
- One Optional Texas Essay (up to 2500 characters, up to three edits)
- School List Review
- Mock Interview (one hour via Skype or phone)
What distinguishes MedEdits Services?
- We do more than just review your grammar. Our extensive content suggestions will allow you to focus your personal statement to highlight your strengths and distinguishing experiences. Our document review process is truly unique and allows our clients to win interviews they might otherwise lose.
Wisdom & Expertise
- MedEdits is recognized as the nation’s leading medical admissions company. Our reputation for excellence is based on our unmatched experience in academic medicine, record of success, and personalized service.
- Our team of expert medical educators have worked as faculty at medical schools across this country. And none of us works in a vacuum — we collaborate. MedEdits clients benefit from our pool of expertise.
Compassion and Understanding
- We realize how stressful the admissions process can be. At MedEdits, we advise each client with support and understanding.
- At MedEdits, we take good care of you. This is our full time job. Clients are assigned an applicant coordinator who helps with all logistics related to your work with us.
- We will work with you one-on-one to devise a personalized strategy that will optimize your success. Topics discussed include academic coursework, extracurricular involvement, letter writers, MCAT timing, and how to approach your admissions documents.
Professional Editorial Review
- Every document revision is edited by an experienced professional editor whom Dr. Freedman has trained in the art of medical admissions.
Personal Statement Edit
- We will make extensive valuable suggestions to improve your personal statement content. We ensure that your statement showcases your most important experiences. Of course, we also review your grammar, syntax and sentence structure!
Application Entry Edit
- We will make extensive valuable suggestions to improve your application entry content. We ensure that your entries showcase your experiences and insights. Of course, we also review your grammar, syntax and sentence structure!
Letter of Intent Editing
- If you are waitlisted, it is important to communicate to your top-choice choice school effectively. We help you craft an effective letter of intent to improve your chance of being accepted at your #1 pick!
- Practice makes perfect. We will ask you the “basic questions” as well as the “tough ones.” By helping you to understand how to present yourself and your experiences in these sessions, you will feel confident and empowered. All mock interviews include personalized written feedback.
- Our team, as a whole, takes great pride in the work we do, and this applicant-centered view defines our commitment to the clients we serve.
- We attend the annual Association of American Medical Colleges meeting and read the academic medicine literature to stay up to date with the most recent statistics and data. This allows us to serve as a cutting edge resource.
Individually designed packages are available to suit each client’s needs.